You are using an older unsupported web browser. If you run into problems registering through this application, please update your browser to a more recent and secure version before submitting a support request. Latest Internet Explorer »
, Chrome »
, Firefox »
Tuesday Junior Program
We will be running Junior Curling this year.
It will run, November 17, 2020 to February 9, 2021.
Junior Curling is for youth that want to learn about curling.
Junior Curling runs from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM on Tuesdays.
COVID Policy for Junior Curling Program
- All programs will follow the following guidelines set out by AHS.
- All coaches/instructors are required to wear masks if within two metres.
- Individuals who may have difficulties maintaining physical distance of two metres at all times, such as youth, should be encouraged to wear a mask. To be clear, wearing a mask still means that distance should be maintained when possible.
- Maximum of four students/players per sheet plus one coach.
- Only one parent per child will be allowed to spectate.
- All equipment borrowed by participants to be sanitized after each use. Users should also be encouraged to clean the equipment again themselves before use. Junior curling equipment will be stored separately from other club curling equipment.
- Parents/guardians are encouraged to drop athletes off at the beginning of the program (no more than 15 minutes prior to start time).
Nov 17, 2020
Feb 09, 2021
Registration opens on
Nov 01, 2020 at 12:00 am
Registration closes on
Feb 11, 2021 at 12:00 am
7 - 18